Pout Paint

11:38:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I think this year is the year of trying new brands. As this is another 'first product' by the brand Sleek.
Sleek is UK available drugstore brand.

This product is meant to be similar to the OCC Lip Tars, it's a liquid lipstick style product but in a squeezy tube.


Firstly the packaging although small and compact can be a bit of a pain as you only need the tiniest amount of this product and it's easy to squeeze out too much. So be warned, go with the saying 'less is more'.

They have a mix of natural & bright colour so if you're a make up artist these could be a great option.
The product also has an oily base to it, so it's quite a nourishing non-drying formula.

The wear time is pretty good, I would say at least 4 - 6 hours wear. Which I'd say is about average for a liquid lipstick. It doesn't seem to break up as much or as quickly as some other liquid lipsticks I've tried, I would imagine this is due to the oil base.

It's a little difficult to remove, however I find that micellar water does the best job!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: