Bag Lovin #2

13:13:00 Unknown 0 Comments

It's been a while since we had some bag lovin on this blog, so I'm bringing it back!
I got a new bag recently and am so happy with it I thought I would share it with you guys.

So the bag I got was a Michael Kors bag (I know, everyone has them now). I'll be honest I'd been eyeing the black version of this bag for a while. I really like quilted bags, but know I will never get my hands on a Chanel one, so I figured this was the next best thing!
Michael Kors make really good quality bags & they're soft leather ones are really nice.


So this bag is the Sloan Large quilted-leather should bag. You can get it in a few different colours, but I went for the grey. I went for this partly because it's something different as all my other bags are black & because I just really liked the grey. Grey still goes with everything, like black does.

So the bag itself is made of really nice quality soft leather. It has a shoulder strap with can either be used as two shorter handles or one cross body length handle. I prefer to use it with the two shorter, as it fits perfectly under your arm that way. This is great for anti-theft reasons.
Another thing I really like about this bag is the clasp, as it's not that easy to get into (again for anti-theft reasons this is great. PS can you tell I've had my purse stolen before!!)

My purse fits perfectly in this bag too, which is great as it's quite a large purse. The bag has two sections with a zip section in the middle, as well as the usual phone pockets & back zip. So there are plenty of places to put values, as well as essentials.

Overall it wasn't a cheap bag, but for me definitely worth the price.
I debated over this bag for a while, but the anti-theft features on it really sold me.
I still get super paranoid about my purse & phone getting stolen, but with this bag it's pretty much impossible.

What bag are you loving at the moment??

Love Eve xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: