NYX Contour Delight!

17:19:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Calling all pale people, this one is for you!
Well, it's not strictly for you, but have a read.

Last year I purchased the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette from Boot.com, yes NYX is now available at Boots online. For any American folk, NYX is quite difficult to get hold of in the UK but not anymore (yay).

So the palette itself retails for £18.00, which you might think is quite a lot for NYX but this palette is totally worth the price. It is also a lot cheaper than some of the cult contour palettes out there, just saying.


The packaging is simple, which I like a lot. Be aware that the powders do jiggle a little in the palette, it's nothing to worry about. I believe it's because you can replace individual shades if you run out (I'm not sure on the availability of replaces in the UK).
The palette contains two shimmer highlights, two matte highlights & 4 matte bronzing/ contouring shades.

The powders themselves are super soft & buttery. They blend really well too, which is what you want from a contour palette! They are also quite pigmented, but not too pigmented if you know what I mean. The shades in the palette are very buildable & there is something for all skin shades too.

This is where the 'pale part' comes in. The two left hand highlight shades are perfect if you're pale, even someone who is literally white could use these! The shimmer highlight is just gorgeous! When I say shimmer I mean it too, there is no chunky glitter in these shimmer highlights, which makes them look natural on the skin.
As for the contour shades I'll admit some of them I probably won't get much use out of, but I love some of the highlight shades so much it doesn't matter!
If you're a make up artist however, this should definitely be in your kit!

Check out the video review here:

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: