Testing Tray #2

10:09:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We're in a new year, so what better time to start testing some new products!
So here are a few things that are currently on my testing tray.


Urban Decay Smokey Palette
I got this palette for Christmas & still haven't really used it yet! So I can't wait to see if the quality of this Naked palette stands up to all of the others. I actually really like that there are more matte shades in this palette. The brush in this palette I've already used & I think it's awesome. The shape is so much better than in previous palettes.

Soap & Glory Hand Food
This is Soap & Glory's classic hand cream, which I know I already like for it's none greasy formula, but with a different scent. The scent is the Sugarcrush scent, which I have tried some of the Sugarcrush range before & liked it. So I think this is going to be a good one!

Benefit 'That Gal'
This is one of Benefit's long term products, they've been making it for years. So I'm wondering how it has managed to stick around so long. Surely it must be good! From what I know it's an illuminating base/ primer. Which I'm not always a fan of, but we'll soon find out.

Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set
Another Christmas gift! I love trying different brands of make up brushes & finding which I love to most. I've heard a lot of good things about the Zoeva brushes, so we're going to be giving them a try. I already love the rose gold theme & the brushes feel super soft, which is always a good start!

Benefit Roller Lash
Another Benefit product I know. However I was such a big fan of the 'They're Real' mascara I wanted to try their Roller Lash to see if it could compare. Having looked at the wand, I think I'm going to like it, but we will see!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: