Cup o Coffee

20:11:00 Unknown 1 Comments

As you all probably know by now I LOVE Lush's Mask of Magnaminty face mask. So I decided to try another mask by them.
This is Lush's Cup O' Coffee face mask.

This mask is an exfoliating mask consisting of a variety of natural ingredients including ground coffee, cocoa extract, fair trade vanilla & more.


So my thoughts on the mask.
I'm going to be honest here I hate the smell of coffee & this stinks of it! The scent is so strong I could still smell it the next morning when I was washing my face in the shower. This initially put me off this mask.
I have used the mask a couple of times now, because if it gave me amazing results I think I could deal with the smell.

When they say this is an exfoliating mask, they aren't kidding!!
I would only recommend this mask if you have extremely oily skin. I have combo skin, with oiliness in the centre of my face & I found this mask to be very drying.
After I washed it off my skin felt too dry to me, so I actually had to use a hydrating treatment (h2o+ hydrating treatment) to add some moisture back to my face.

This mask might also be good for drying out any nasty spots you have, seeing as it is very drying.

Overall thought, not a product for my skin type.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried this before, I love the smell of coffee which I think helps so I won't be put off by that. I do like it is exfoliating but worry it'll be TOO drying for my skin. Worth a try though I think!
    Jenny xox
    borntoblend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete