Fragrance Lovin #5

16:52:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Who doesn't love smelling good?
Exactly!

So this leads me onto today's topic which is fragrance, in particular Armani's newest perfume.
I love Armani Diamonds the original fragrance & when I saw this fragrance come out I knew I was going to love it.

This is the Armani Diamonds Violet fragrance, named clearly because of it's colour.

The base notes of this fragrance are amber, vanilla & praline. The heart notes being rose, freesia & lily. Whilst the top notes are raspberry, lychee & passion fruit. This combination sounds like heaven to me! If you've been here for a while you'll instantly know that I love vanilla! Raspberry is also something I love.

This makes for a sweet yet floral fragrance, which just screams sophistication!
It is very similar to the original fragrance, just with that sweeter hint. Personally I love it & know it is going to become a staple fragrance for me!

If you haven't smelt this or the original I would definitely recommend doing so! They are such great fragrances, which are perfect for any age & person. They aren't the most potent of fragrances though, so more is certainly more with these. The packaging is so cool though, just take it out with you!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: