What's in my Camera Backpack

11:10:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I think most photographers are nosey when it comes to seeing other photographer's kit.
Well I am anyway (I'd just like to note not in a judgemental way)!

I did already do a video on what's in my basic camera bag, which I mostly use in nightclubs which you can check out here.
However I wanted to show you guys what kit is my camera backpack when I'm on a larger scale job.


1. Laptop
This might not always be necessary to take a laptop but on some jobs you get a little time to begin editing & hey if I'm already awake it saves me some work the next day.

2. Nikon D7100
This is my favourite camera & highest spec one that I own so that bad boy is reserved for the big jobs. Like weddings, video shoots etc.

3. Nikon Speedlight Flash Head
If you aren't shooting in studio, you can never really be definite about your lighting situation, so it always does to have a flash head at hand.

4. Different Lenses
I like to take a few different lenses with me on shoots so I can get a variety of different style images, don't go too crazy though!

5. LED top light
I tend to use these mostly when videoing, however you can use them for still photos too instead of a flash head. They create a nice drop off around the subject. I like to label mine up so people know it's a video too!

6. Tripod
Tripods are so damn useful in so many ways you should always have one with you!



Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: