Sunday Skin Secrets #5

10:54:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Is it terrible that until now I have never tried a Clinique product?
To be honest I just haven't felt the need to, my skin generally is very settled & I don't suffer with dry skin or acne problems. I use mostly drugstore skincare products on my face, as my skin doesn't want for much.

My skin is combination, getting a bit oily in the centre throughout the day.

I got this sample with a magazine, so thought I might as well use it.
You know what I really like it!

This is Clinique's dramatically different moisturising lotion+.
(long name much?)

So it says on the tube that this lotion is very very dry skin, however I would have to disagree. If it was, surely it would make my skin super greasy. It's just the right amount of moisture for my skin!

It's moisturising but doesn't leave me too oily or greasy. I still get a bit of oiliness in the centre of my face, but it's mostly just my chin. This lotion also sinks into the skin really quickly, which makes it great if you're applying make up straight after application.

I thought Clinique products were meant to be quite strong, maybe that's just their acne range(s), but this feels more like a Simple product on the skin. It does have scent to it, but it's nothing too offensive or strong, which is also nice.

Overall a really nice moisturising lotion, it doesn't do anything too dramatic (unlike it's name) but it does help keep your skin balanced & happy!

The price of this ranges from £18 - £38, I think the price does put me off a bit. If I did want to have a splurge though £18 doesn't seem to crazy to me for a good lotion I know works with my skin.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: