Everyday Favourites

09:47:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I'm having a little favourites break on the old youtube channel. In case you're missing them though, here are some of my current everyday favourite items!


Soap & Glory Mist You Madly body spray
This is my to go daily fragrance at the moment. It smells of Soap & Glory's original scent, which I'm sure most of you are aware of. It's a perfect everyday scent as it's nice, yet not overpowering. For a body spray this actually lasts a really long time too.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection primer
This is perfect for both make up & no make up days! It acts as a great base if you are wearing make up, however it also has great blurring properties even without make up. It's a great little addition to your skincare/ make up routine.

Simple eye balm
This thing has saved my eyes! I used to really struggle to use eye creams, as my Blepharitis makes my eyes super sensitive & the skin around them. This product has so little in it, which makes it perfect. It's not heavy or stings, it just hydrates!

Lush Bubblegum lip scrub
We are still in that cold spell & my lips keep getting really dry/ chapped so this is ideal to buff that nasty dry skin away. It tastes amazing & really exfoliates my lips.

Nivea Stress Protect anti-perspirant
I've been using this deodorant for so long, it's pretty much a holy grail. It's probably one of the few ones that I've tried that actually works! Although I'd have to say the Nivea one's are pretty good in general.

Soap & Glory Hand Food hand cream
Again this weather is making my knuckles really dry, so currently hand cream is a must! I really like this one because it's non-greasy & smells incredible. The scent is the Sugarcrust scent, which is a sweet citrusy smell. I love it!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: