Roller Lash

16:53:00 Unknown 0 Comments

As most of you know by now I'm quite a big fan of Benefit Cosmetics as a brand.
They're packaging & products are generally amazing!

So I decided to finally try their Roller Lash Mascara.
I love the They're Real mascara & have claimed it as my holy grail since trying it. However when my eyes are feeling sensitive I just can't wear it. There's something about either the formula or the wand that just makes my eyes go crazy!
Hence why I wanted to try this one, as it claims to be more of a natural not so intensive lash look.


First of all, as usual Benefit are killing it with the cute packaging. A lot of brands really don't try when it comes to sample sizes, not Benefit though!

Onto the shape of the wand, it looks great. I have tried curved wands in the past (by Maybelline) and really liked them, I think they really can help keep a curl! This one is exactly the same. Even without curling my lashes this mascara gave them an awesome curl. I was even getting compliments on how nice my lashes looked (that says something).


The formula is also really nice! It doesn't disappear halfway through the day or flake away. The formula & wand also (most importantly) don't hurt or bother my eyes in the slightest! Ideal!
Overall I think Benefit have done it again & made a really amazing mascara.

I can definitely see myself buying the full size of this once I run out!

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: