A Simple skin routine

13:45:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Brand rave alert!

The brand in question is Simple.

They are a skincare brand know for their sensitive skin products. If you have sensitive skin you probably know all about this brand & are saying 'YAS' right now.

I love this brand, I have sensitive skin, especially around my eyes so I find Simple to be the perfect brand for me. So I wanted to talk to you guys a little about my 'to go' Simple products.

So firstly there's the Light Daily Moisturiser which I use most days as it's a great moisturiser that doesn't leave me feeling greasy halfway through the day. It also sinks into the skin really quickly, which makes it great to apply before your make up. All Simple products are unscented as well in case you hate heavily scented skincare.

The second product is their Soothing Eye Balm. Like I said the skin about my eyes gets very sensitive & dry so this product is perfect. It is the only eye cream I feel truly safe using on my eyes as I know it doesn't sting/ or have any irritants in it. A little goes a long way with this product so a tube lasts for ages too.

The last product I'm going to mention is their micellar water, which I already have a blog post on here. This is again a great sensitive eye product. It's the only make up remover I can use on my eyes (other than facial wipes) that doesn't sting and actually removes the make up properly. This is my favourite skin discovery of the year so far!

If you haven't tried anything from the Simple brand I would definitely recommend you do so.
Especially if you have sensitive skin on any part of your face.
The ranges are also really affordable too!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: