Instagram Look Back #1

14:11:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I thought it would be interesting to have a little look back at some of my recent Instagram photos & have a recap!

If you don't already follow me on Instagram you can by clicking here!

So we'll start with the top left.
This is the most recent photo, which shows the results of my favourite tanning product by Sun Goddess! I love this fake tan & I'm not really one for fake tanning, so that's saying something!

The second photo is of some band merch. My brother's band to be precise! The band is Everybody Looks Famous, you can check them out here. Even if you just like merch, it's always good to help out unsigned bands.

The photo on the top right is of me riding my horse.
I've being horse riding since the age of 7 & have owned my horse for 8 years. There is nothing more perfect to me than this right here! Horse riding is my little escape & I love it!

The photo on the bottom left is from a meal I had recently.
The restaurant is in The Mailbox Birmingham & is called Gas Street Social. It's quite a casual setting but equally quite fancy. I love the setting & the food. This photo is from the first time me & Reece (my partner) went but we have been back since.

The next photo is off a lovely golden bottle of prosecco & glasses. These were a birthday present for my 21st birthday last year. I included this photo as it was a great time & this was a lovely gift.

The last photo is of my camera (well one of them), to be exact my D7100. I love this camera, it's literally bae (sorry). I use this camera for photoshoots & for filming all of my youtube videos. It's also what I use to take my blog photos. It's just such an important 'tool' to me. I couldn't live without it!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: