My Mac Lipsticks

14:18:00 Unknown 1 Comments

This is the one thing that every make up addict wants to know.
What's in your MAC lipstick collection.

I only have four MAC lipsticks, because well let's face it they aren't exactly cheap.
Don't get me wrong though, I love the formulas & finishes. They are probably the best lipsticks on the market.


So this first shade is a Creme Sheen finish called Hot Gossip.
This was actually the first MAC lipstick I ever purchased. It's like a dusty rose pink colour. I find this to be the most flattering pink for my skin tone & hair colour.


This shade is Twig. Which is a really nice browny nude. I feel like considering these colours are so on trend right now, this is a very underrated shade! This shade is a Satin finish.


This third shade is Speak Louder, which is a Creme Sheen finish. This is a brighter pink shade that I don't really wear that often but still really love. This is my equivalent to wearing a bright or red shade, as my bright red hair can make some shades look weird.


The last shade I own is Rebel, which I'm sure most of you have heard of before. It is a really vampy berry shade. This is one I only tend to wear in the fall time, it's a bit dark for summer. Rebel is also a satin finish.



Can you guess what my favourite finishes are?

Comment below with your favourite MAC lipsticks or any you think I NEED in my collection!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I would say you NEED Velvet Teddy :) it is beyond beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete