Brow Routine

10:56:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Eyebrows are still a big thing in the beauty world, with everyone tried to perfect their look.

I used to have my eyebrows waxed & plucked by a beautician, however I didn't like the shape she was doing them so I decided to take things into my own hands.

So now I maintain my brows myself.
At least then if they turn out weird or something goes wrong I only have myself to blame.


I only pluck my brows. I do this approximately once a week. However if I see any stray hairs I will just pluck them there & then. I just use some standard tweezers for this.
I do also trim any hairs that are getting too long using some small scissors, just so things don't get too bushy & out of control!

I then fill them in. I tend to use either the Benefit BrowZing kit (powder & wax) or the Soap & Glory Archery brow pencil. I then either use a wax or gel to set my brows.

Below is a tutorial on how I do this:


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: