Watt's Up!

09:58:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Watt's up folks!
(Sorry I had to do it)

Today that is exactly what we're talking about, the Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter.

Firstly the packaging of this product is beautiful! I love the colour so much. I also like the stick form, it makes for such easy application. 

So the product itself isn't one I've heard much on, it doesn't really seem to be a 'blogger favourite'.
Sometimes though, that's the best way to discover a product!

This is a cream highlighter which has a slight pink tone to it. However it's not so pink that only pale people can use it. It's quite a universal tone that works with a variety of skin tones.

After using this I can say that it's a really nice highlighter. The shimmer in it isn't chunky or just straight up glitter, which makes for a really natural glow. It's also easy to blend for a cream product.
I also have to say that it wears really well throughout the day/ night.

My favourite place to wear this is on the tops of my cheek bones, however it does work perfectly well on any other parts of the face you wish to highlight.


Overall I have to say that I really like this highlighter!
The only problem I've had is that mine keeps falling out of the tube. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the packaging as a whole or just the sample sized packaging.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: