Benefit 24 Hour Flawless

10:49:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I mentioned this product in my "Testing Tray" post.
So the testing has been done. Now it's time for my thoughts.

The packaging itself is really cute with the polka dot detail, however this is the standard that Benefit pride themselves on!
The product is one that you twist up & can apply straight to the face. Which is great is the sense of it's no mess & less fuss, however I have heard people say theirs has broken off the packaging. Not ideal.

The primer is quite a dry primer with I find a little hard to work around your face, it works best if you apply it to you hand/ finger first as this warms it up a bit.

With regards to extending wear time. I'd say it does extend the wear time of my foundation but not necessarily for 15 hours like it claims to do. Generally I don't wear my make up for 15 hours though so that isn't really a problem for me.
It's a good primer overall, the only thing I'm not too sure about is the price tag.
At £24.50 it's definitely not a cheap buy.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: