Super Casual Style

18:57:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I wouldn't say I'm 'fashionable', which is annoying because I'd love to be!
However I find it quite hard putting outfits together that are stylish & comfortable.

Ain't no one got time for uncomfortable clothes!

So here's a look at my super casual attempt at style.

I'd say this is quite an 'urban' & edgy sort of stylish. There's really nothing girly about this look!
If it had been fall I definitely be wearing a dark lip, like MAC Rebel with this.

So onto the clothes I'm wearing:
Top - Boutique brand, I've had this top years. I still love it as I like deep house music & used to love the programme House!
Jacket & Leggings - Topshop
Chain - River Island
Boots & Beanie - Boohoo
Watch - Michael Kors
Nose Ring - Crazy Factory


Check out the matching video here:


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: