Lash Princess

09:24:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We all want princess lashes right?
Well that's what this mascara by Essence claims to do!


This is the first Essence product that i have ever tried, as it isn't that readily available in the UK (that I know of).
You know what I love it!

I think that mascara is one thing that can be done well at the drugstore. This mascara is one of those mascaras!

It has a really unique wand thats curved in a wave shape (sounds weird I know) & this shape works really well! It is a plastic wand, which generally I prefer with mascaras. The wand holds just the right amount of product so that you get a decent first coat, but not so much that it results in clumpy lashes.
I would recommend doing two coats to these mascara if you want more volume.


I would say it's more of a lengthening mascara than volumising but it still makes your lashes look amazing.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: