Toni & Guy Cleanse & Nourish

10:52:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I've been wanting to try some different haircare for a while now & I luckily got these with a Superdrug order. Win!

These are the Toni & Guy Cleanse & Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner.


I usually stick to 'colour protection' ranges with haircare, however I'd love to find something new!
I have used Toni & Guy shampoos & conditioners before and loved them so that's already a good place to start.

So firstly the shampoo smells quite nice, but a little like an aftershave & the conditioner smells a little like baby powder. Which I'm not a big fan of, however once out of the shower the two smells are pretty nice together.

The shampoo is one that you have to work a little bit to get it to lather & move around the hair. I also feel like it cleanses the hair quite a lot. In the sense of it leaves your hair feeling a little stripped after you've washed out the shampoo. I think it also helped remove a bit of my colour build up.

You then use the nourishing conditioner to add any lost moisture into the hair. The conditioner is a little easier to work through your hair & is super nourishing. I really understand the relationship between the two products, they work great together!

After using both of these my hair feels really soft, with a little less colour build up. I also noticed that it's not as frizzy too, which I love as I do struggle with frizz at the roots!
Another great thing is that it doesn't make my hair greasy either, some shampoo's make my hair greasy after only a day. This one however I managed to go three days before washing again.

Overall I'm loving these products!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: