Got2B All Star

17:24:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I haven't heard much about this product in the blogging world, so when I received it in a Glossybox I wanted to give it a good test run & review.

So the testing has been done, now it's time for the review!

The first thing you notice about this product is the smell, it's quite nice. It smells like apples, so not my favourite scent but still a nice one. Another thing I noticed quite soon into applying this product is that it has glitter in it...
Yeah I don't think I like this idea, I guess it is to create 'shine' however I didn't notice it adding that much shine to my hair. Just chunks of glitter.

This product also claims to reduce frizz, which it does for the lengths of your hair. However I get the most frizz at the roots & the product directs you not to use it on the roots. So it doesn't really solve that problem for me.

Some of the other claims are fullness, strength, thickness, smoothness, suppleness & shape.
With regards to smoothness I actually find the product sometimes sits in the hair making it sticky & doing the opposite to what it should. As for the other claims I can't say I notice much of a difference.

Overall I just find this product a bit underwhelming to be honest.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: