The Tints!

09:33:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Benefit are one of few brands that have a range of tints. Now I've always been a bit confused by these sort of products.
How's the best way to use them? On where? Do they stain? How do they wear?

So for anyone who has questions, I intend to answer them for you!


So firstly how they apply. They apply really smoothly to the lips & create a stained look on the lips. The original Benetint is the most like a stain & the others sit a bit more on the lips.
If you want to make them more pigmented you can simply apply more product. If you feel like it's getting a bit much though you can use your finger it disperse some of the product. However I personally don't find them overly pigmented.


I have quite red lips anyway, so for me these look really neutral on the lips. They really are a 'tint' they just tint the lips. They sink into the skin, so are very comfort to wear. It honestly feels like you're not wearing anything on your lips.

However these don't stain the lips so much that you struggle to remove them. A face wipe or micellar water will easily remove the tints.
Another good point about these is that they are kiss proof! If you're drinking & eating a lot they will start to wear off but not as quickly as other lip products.

You can also use these as a blusher, however I don't really like the idea of a liquid blush. I also feel like it could upset the way your foundation sits depending what foundation you use.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: