Magic of Christmas Bubble Bar

10:31:00 Unknown 1 Comments

I know Christmas is well & truly over, but we all have some Christmas Lush stuff leftover.
So I figured it was still worth doing a little review of the some their products.
Especially if it's likely they're going to be back next year.

The one we're talking about today is the Magic of Christmas Bubble Bar.
This a reusable Bubble Bar, which comes on a stick. A lot like the Snow Fairy one!


However this one is very different from snow fairy in so many ways!
Firstly the stick is much better & can hold the weight on the product much better, in fact it's actually a cinnamon stick. Which is brilliant idea if you ask me, it also looks super cute too.

So how you use this is you simply whirl it around in your bath water & it creates cinnamon scented bubbles. It is also meant as a multi-use bubble bar!

So onto my thoughts.
I like this concept & I like the smell of cinnamon a lot. The reusable aspect of it is great too, as it makes it much better value for money. The only thing I will say is this product is a little glittery. This doesn't bother me, but if you hate glitter you'll not be a big fan.
The only other thing I will say is the bar tends to break down by the stick quite quickly, which can lead to it falling over so just be aware of that when using it.

Overall though I'm enjoying using this bubble bar & still am! I just wish the scent was a bit stronger!
it creates great bubbles though.

See the demo here:


Love Eve xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. aww this is so cute and looks so so pretty! I love lush products, my favourite is shoot for the stars bath bomb but I've never tried this bubble bar! I'd love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/health-vs-aesthetics.html xx

    ReplyDelete