Heel Genius

14:55:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I am not one for feet as a whole, however sometimes you do need to give them some TLC.

So when it comes to pampering my feet I like to use a foot cream. Especially when it's that seasonal transition my feet can get dry & feel a little gross.

My current favourite foot cream is this one by Soap & Glory called Heel Genius.


The reason I really like this foot cream is because it is really thick & moisturising on the feet. Weirdly enough though it sinks into the skin really quickly, considering how thick it is. Which for me is a must in foot creams, because lets face it who's got time to run around with sticky naked feet (not me)!
So if you're in a bit of a rush & need to put your socks straight on, go for it.

There are some things I'm not that keen on with this product though. The first is the scent, it has a very strong peppermint smell. I'm really not a peppermint fan, so if they could bring out one with a different scent that would be ideal!
I also find the gel like texture of the cream gross to touch, odd I know. I just have to shudder & get over it, as the product moisturises too well to pass on.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: