Vaseline

10:08:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Calling all lazy girls out there, this product is for you!

This isn't a new product, but it is great & definitely worth a try.
This is Vaseline's Spray & Go moisturiser.

It is literally that. A spray on body lotion/ moisturiser.


I tried this product when it very first came out years ago & then it was great. They rebranded & relaunched it last year(or so), so I picked it up again. I always pick this up if I'm going away, as its so quick & easy to use.

I love this product! It's so simple & easy to use. I really don't have time for body butters, I like them, but all it does is get under my nails (which makes my cringe). This moisturiser is also quite light, so it sinks into the skin really quickly. Getting dressed straight away, no problem!

If you have super super dry skin though, it probably won't give you the amount of moisture you need, so if you're suffering with quite dry skin I'd advise something heavier like a body butter.


This is an lazy/ busy girl essential in my opinion. If you are ever in a rush but need to moisturise your body this will be your best friend.

They do also have other scents & types in the collection like cocoa butter, which might be more moisturising. So check them out when you're next in the drugstore.

They also go on offer quite often too, so keep an eye out if you're not fancying the full price!

Love Eve xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: