Lord of Misrule

11:00:00 Unknown 0 Comments

It's time for another Lush review!
This time we are talking about The Lord of Misrule bath bomb.

This bath bomb is another one from their Christmas collection, however the scent isn't this Christmas so I see no reason why you couldn't use this at any time in the year.

It's description reads: Revel in the bath with this wine-coloured, mystically-scented soak.


Firstly I love the scent of this bath bomb, I really couldn't describe it to you but trust me it's amazing!
After using this bath bomb I think this is my new favourite!

It fizzes away to reveal a deep purple/ pink colour, creating a really comforting & relaxing feeling for your bath water. The scent becomes a little less intense in the air, but leaves you smelling gorgeous all day & the next.
It isn't a glittery bath bomb, which is nice as some can be a little too glittery.

It's also really moisturising on your skin. I wasn't expecting that from it at all, so it was a nice little surprise. It makes your skin really soft & helps moisturise any nasty body acne you have. 

Overall, love love love it! It creates the perfect bathing experience!
I would definitely recommend it.

Watch the demo here:


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: