Ooh La Lift

15:16:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Highlighters are hot products right now in the make up world!
I have quite a few already but this one by Benefit is a little different.

This is Ooh La Lift by Benefit Cosmetics & it's a matte uplifting highlighter.

So as usual let's get into the nitty gritty, does it really do much?

I would say not. Unless you use it as a base for another highlighter or even as an eyeshadow base. There's just something about it which makes it look patchy & it separates a bit. I think this is so noticeable because it is a matte product. You can see in the swatch below, without any blending it looks pretty crap.


It does however have quite a cooling effect on the eyes, which is nice. To be honest this might work quite well at brightening under the eyes, but use it before a foundation & concealer. Also like an illuminating base.

Overall I'm glad I only have a sample size & didn't spend on the full size. I'd say there much better highlighters out there, especially in the drugstore. So for me I wouldn't spend the money on this product. Sorry Benefit!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: