Yognog Bath Bomb

14:15:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We are having a Christmas flashback moment!
Today I wanted to review Lush's YogNog bath bomb, I mean why not?

The first thing you notice about this bath bomb is the scent. I have to say it's not my favourite Lush scent, I would try & tell you what it is but I literally have no idea (which is unusual for me).

It's description reads: Raise a toast to cinder toffee soaks with spicy clove & ylang ylang.


Firstly, this bath bomb is massive! You could cut it in half & use it twice, just to get a bit more bang for your buck. It has a nice scent, but doesn't everything from Lush! However this isn't my favourite scent, I find it to be a little sweet yet powdery.

What I do love though is how this bath bomb makes your skin feel! It is super moisturising, which I imagine is the ylang ylang. In fact, if you watch the demo linked below you can see two yellow moisture balls of it! It seems like a great product though, as I didn't even need to moisturise after shaving my legs.



Love Eve xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: