Scentsy

09:54:00 Unknown 0 Comments

This was a Christmas gift, which at first I was like 'what the hell is this?'
However I have to say, in terms of home fragrance, this is life changing!!

This is the Scentsy electric burner.
I'd have oil burners in the past & not really used them, because really they're just a little messy & time consuming to setup.
This however is the opposite.

This electric burner you simply plug in, turn on the button on the back, add a scentsy block & you're good to go!


On of the things I love the most about this is that if you forget to turn it off, there is no open flames to catch anything & it just keeps scenting your room. So for safety this is much better. If you do have young children though, I would advise putting it out of their reach as the burned wax could burn them.
Another thing I love is that you can switch this on for about 20 minutes & if you have to turn it off no problem. Candles however don't tend to burn very evenly when you only have them lit for short periods of time.

So how this works is as well as buying the burner/ melter you buy Scentsy Bars, these you can see in the photograph above. They have a large variety of scents, even including an 'easy breath' menthol one! So you can collect them all really. The bars come with 8 cubes in them, simply break off a cube & place in the heating dish of the burner.
You only need to use one cube at a time & they last for ages. When I say ages, I mean ages!
I'm still on my first cube & I've been using this for over a month (I would like to note I have this on a lot)!
If you get sick of a cube or use it all up, you just clean the removable heating dish & pop a new one in!

If you're into home fragrance, you need this in your life!

PS. The scentsy bars I currently have are Vanilla Bean Buttercream & Cosy Fireside.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: