Faux Fur

16:42:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Can we take a moment to talk about my new favourite statement item.
This is a faux fur coat!

I have been after a faux fur coat for years now, but being short can make it very tricky as a lot of them are just too long. Which although is very cosy, makes for a Cousin It sort of look (not cool).

This one I actually got for my birthday last fall & it's by Missguided.


This coat comes in at £65, which in my opinion is very reasonable! So my advise to you would have to be shop around, don't just look at shops like Topshop & River Island. There are some great & unique styles available on cheaper online shops.
Also, as we're talking faux fur I really don't see why you should be spending hundreds of pounds on this style of coat. As I don't really want mine to look like real fur.


These are great piece to have in your wardrobe for many reasons. Firstly they are warm, so in the bitter winter months they're an easy way to look chic whilst keeping warm! Another thing is that they can dress up ANY outfit, very much like the outfit I'm wearing here. It really is a day to night piece!
Also if you're not a fan or just dislike the layered look in winter, these completely remove the need for it.

So overall in my opinion as great investment piece, that doesn't necessarily have to break the bank!
What more could you ask for.

See the video here:


Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: