Zoeva Brushes

17:14:00 Unknown 0 Comments

You can never have too many make up brushes, in my opinion!
So I recently decided to try a new brand of brushes, partly to see what the hype is about.

I know a lot of UK bloggers/ beauty vloggers love these brushes, which are by Zoeva.
They are a European company & that I first heard about a few years ago. They've gradually become more on the radar as the years have gone on.

I always thought their brushes looked really nice quality & their sets always looked really versatile.
So the set I got was the Rose Gold Brush Set.
Which comes with a selection of face & eye brushes.


The quality of the brushes differs with the material used. What I mean by this is that the synthetic  brushes are better quality & more durable than the natural hair brushes. The natural ones are the all white brushes & the synthetic have a duo fibre look. However I feel like this is just a standard thing with all brush brands.
I have also had a bit of shedding & breakage with the natural hair brushes.

On the flip side though some of my favourites are the natural hair brushes! Which surprised me.
I have also washed these brushes a few times now they wash & dry well, returning to their original shape. Which is what I expect from good brushes.

So shall we talk about my favourites for a minute?
The small angled brush has changed my brow game MASSIVELY. It's an amazing brush & I would recommend it to anyone after a new brow brush. I also really like the eyeshadow brush, it great for bending shadows together & into the crease. It's my new favourite eyeshadow brush. I also really like the angled blush brush.

Overall it's a great set, with a brush for pretty much everything! If you're thinking of getting it I would say go for it. I would definitely pick this kit over some of the Sigma kits out there (I own both).

So overall I really like them as a kit.
The set also comes with a travel bag, which is awesome too!



Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: