Skin visage

13:29:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Mac sometimes do this awesome thing where if you fill out your email on a social media form you can get a free sample of a product. On one of these occasions I managed to bag myself a sample of their Prep & Prime Skin Base Visage.

I believe this product is meant to be a moisturising & illuminating skin base/ primer.

So my initial thoughts when swatching this product was that there are some small glitter particles in it, so I thought I wasn't going to like it. However I actually really like it, having tried it a good few times!
It is quite moisturising on the skin, it would definitely be ideal if you wanted a two in one moisturiser & primer. As for the glitter, you really can't see it on the skin. It does create a bit of illumination on the skin though, ideal for someone with drier skin I'd say.
In terms of priming though I don't feel like this makes my make up last any longer. Really it's just creating a moisturised base to help your make up go on smoother.

It's a nice product & I will definitely use up all of the sample. I'm not sure I would pay £21.00 for the full size though, just because I don't really desire the illuminating effect in my primers.
So overall a nice product, but for me probably not worth the splurge!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: